This article comes in two parts. First is the product review, then followed by the buying guide to help you know what to consider knowing what the best surround sound headphones could be for you when you watch your favorite movies.
Best Surround Sound Headphones for Movies
It is a moment of real peace spending time with yourself playing some video games, listening to music, or simply watching your favorite movies? School, work, or business might get the most of your energy, and you might need to unwind by maximizing what you genuinely enjoy during your free time.
Choosing the best accessories for your favorite gadgets is just essential to recharging yourself from the demands of the world. I have made it easier for you in case you might not have any time to search for the best surround sound headphones for movies from various sites. I have finally put together the top three headphones there are in the market.
Here’s an overview of the top 3 surround sound headphones for movies that I am sharing with you in this product review:
I will be discussing them in the same order in this article according to their rating on Amazon, which is from 4 to 5 stars.
Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphone System Review
The Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphone is very compact and ergonomic. With its wireless feature, you can have it anywhere you go. It has excellent surround sound qualities with a bass boost, too.
Specs and Features
Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.9 x 11.6 inches
Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Has a maximum sound pressure level of 114 dB at 1kHz, p
- Wireless technology makes sure that there is accurate signal transmission on the device
- Main controls can be accessed on the headphones
- This pair of sound surround headphones can switch from virtual sound surround to dynamic bass. It is also easy to set up.
- Although it has excellent surround sound quality, you may find the ear cups to be not very durable.
No matter how much quality the gadgets and accessories, there would still be slight downsides. However, my advice is to be careful about your devices, and they will last a long time.
Bowers and Wilkins P7 Bluetooth Headphones Review
The Bowers and Wilkins P7 Bluetooth Headphone has a superb surround sound quality. The company is also known for being a leader in the loudspeaker technology industry. With its wireless Bluetooth pairing, you would not need to worry about compatibility with switching gadgets at home for your movie time.
Specs and Features
Dimensions: 15.3 x 11.8 x 14.2 inches
Weight: 11.4 Ounces
- Bluetooth pairing
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable use for a long duration
- Foldable design makes it portable; it also has a luxury case
- It has a battery life of seventeen hours. The headphones work great even you are in a noisy environment.
- It is quite heavy.
This is best for people, most notably, guys who are on the go and would love to see movies while during a commute or on work breaks.
Sony MDR DS6500 Surround Headphone Review
This Sony MDR Surround Headphone gives you nothing but the best cinematic experience in your own home or anywhere you may be. The experience is like having more than five speakers across the living room. It has a powerful bass with high precision atmospheric echoes.
Specs and Features
Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 10.4 inches
Weight: 1 pound
- Battery life could be up to twenty hours with its built-in battery.
- Stylish charging dock which would look best placed on the side table or a bookshelf
- Enjoy excellent quality sound with its non-compressed digital transmission
- It also has an automatic tuning feature
- Its headphone stand also serves a charging station or safely store your headphones. With its sound isolation system, you will be enjoying your movies without any distractions.
- The connection may not be as perfect at a forty feet distance, nor it could go through walls.
Overall these Sony surround headphones are undeniably one of the best and most comfortable to use.
People usually get carried away by the “surround sound” description of various products and would buy quickly without considering what they want out of their digital accessories. So here is the catch. Surround sound headphones usually have embedded speakers in them, partnered with the ear cushions, help create that rich sound delivered straight to your senses.
You may also want to consider if you want a wired or wireless surround sound headphones. The top three that I included on the list are all wireless. Well, wires are uncomfortable anyways. With the wireless feature, you would not be bothered by compatibility on most gadgets as they could be connected through Bluetooth.
Another would be the noise cancellation feature of a pair of headphones and the comfort that it gives you.
I leave up the decision to you depending on your preferences, but to me, these three brands are the best surround sound headphones for movies.